Nate,
I didn't directly implement that UTB part myself but I believe the mips utlb
has some different features than a normal tlb which allows them to share one
structure. I think that's part of their "claim to fame" so to speak...

Unfortunately, I can't think of the exact mechanism right now, but I'll peek
at the code again to be sure...