When the script went to clean out the directory to do the scratch rebuild on
Saturday night the 'rm -rf' failed due to a permissions problem, which
aborted the script before the hg clone occurred.  Subsequent runs failed
since there was no repo in place as they expected.

I hacked in a RUBY=True flag and am rerunning now.

Steve