Is there any particular reason that RUBY is a global build option, and
not a per-build one?  (That is, I can't build MIPS_SE w/o Ruby and
then build ALPHA_SE or even ALPHA_SE_MOESI_hammer with Ruby in the
same build directory.)  Nate, you're the one that added RUBY to
global_sticky_vars and not sticky_vars... was there a reason for this?
 (See http://repo.m5sim.org/m5/rev/ba6fe02228db.)

Unless there's a good reason, I'm going to move it to sticky_vars so I
can force the builds that imply Ruby (like ALPHA_SE_MOESI_hammer) to
turn Ruby on... otherwise if the global RUBY flag is false you end up
building them anyway and get what I believe is N functionally
identical copies of ALPHA_SE that each insist on having all the
regressions run on them.

Steve