Hi everyone,

As you'll have seen, I've made some updates to the reviews I posted recently to help implement SMARTS. I'd like to commit the trivial ones towards the end of next week, if no-one objects. These are:

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/35/
http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/50/
http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/52/
http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/54/
http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/55/
http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/58/

I'd like to commit this too, if people are happy with the fix:

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/49/

This one I'm going to wait for Steve to push his patch for SimObject.__getattr__ that I can take advantage of:

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/53/

This one I'm going to leave until Nate has pushed his changes to the stats and has thought about how it can be incorporated:

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/56/

This one I'm working on adding a pointer into the event queue to the variable that should be used as a comparison. I'm also going to move the python methods out of SimObject and let swig wrap the BaseCPU. I think that's what was agreed from reading the comments, right?

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/51/

These are still work-in-progress until I've taken the branch predictor out of the in-order CPU (the second patch depends on the first):

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/47/
http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/48/

Finally, this one I'll leave until all others have been committed, since it relies on them to work:

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/57/

Does that sound ok to everyone?

Cheers
Tim

--
Timothy M. Jones
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/tjones1

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.