I think you wrote this code ;). Anyway, the test selection is based on
env['TARGET_ISA'] this ends up as the isa variable in tests/run.py. The isa
variable is used to select the binary to use for the spec tests, so for ARM
it will use 'arm'. Thus for each spec test, only one binary can be
selected, although you might wan to have something other than a one-to-one
TARGET to isa mapping, like i do in this case.

Ali

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:55:55 -0700, Steve Reinhardt
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting
<ste...@gmail.com>