There are certain types defined in the file src/mem/protocol/RubySlicc_Types.sm. For each of the type is .hh is gets written which contains the path of the actual header file to be used. For example, the file RubySlicc_Types.sm defines CacheMemory type. This type is actually defined in the file src/mem/ruby/system/CacheMemory.hh. When a protocol is compiled, the file build/<protocol_name>/mem/protocol/CacheMemory.hh gets written. This file contains just one line -
#include "<path to  CacheMemory.hh>"

My question is which script writes this file. I have looked around but have not been able to figure it out yet.

Thanks
Nilay