I agree, but at times I find it difficult to come up with some apt subject.

--
Nilay

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011, Korey Sewell wrote:

Hello,
I don't mean to disrupt this  conversation but for archiving purposes can we
put a relevant title in the subject of the m5-dev emails?

Myself and another student at UM are trying to spin up on the Ruby/M5 stuff
but it makes it harder when an email doesn't have a subject.

Again, dont mean to be a "stickler", just a friendly M5 suggestion :)

-Korey