> Actually, I think we want to run HG convert (from hg to hg) first and then
do a pull -f after that.  I can take a look at this tonight.

Ok.  I think I've got this right.  I'm not going to put it on reviewboard
since there are so many changes.  I've got the formula below for the hg
convert.  After that are small tweaks to deal with compile issues which are
an additional changeset which you can look at when I put up a repo that
people can look at (I'll do that as soon as I get a chance).  Once I get a
confirmation that I didn't screw stuff up, I'll commit it.  One simple
question, what should the parent of the first changeset for the alpha-system
branch of the graph be?  What I have below is simply linearized on the tip,
but I could alternatively have no parent (that's the default, but I don't
know if there is any downside to that) or have the parent be any arbitrary
changeset.  Opinions are welcome.

  Nate

hg convert --filemap as.map --splicemap as.splice -A as.authors alpha-system
m5

as.map
----------
rename console system/alpha/console
rename h system/alpha/h
rename palcode system/alpha/palcode

as.splice
-------------
05dc3a70a076d184c3dbee03bac4e644486783f9
9c245e375e05179c120e9c56e6d8d35b440a4528

as.authors
alschult=Andrew Schultz <alsch...@umich.edu>
benash=Benjamin Nash <ben...@umich.edu>
binkertn=Nathan Binkert <binke...@umich.edu>