They did mention the line that needed to be changed, so that's covered.

But I think we'll still need that other information (how to reproduce it, basically) so we can verify the fix ourselves. In any case, thanks for letting us know!

Gabe

Quoting Korey Sewell <ksew...@umich.edu>:

Many more details are needed for us to incorporate this bug fix.

What is the command line you ran that caused the error?

What is the output that shows the error?

What files do you change to fix the error?