Hi all,
I've been working on miss latencies and stats in Ruby Caches and I
noticed something that might be a bug in tracking miss stats.

The code in Sequencer.cc has the following check for looking at a miss:
"Time miss_latency = g_eventQueue_ptr->getTime() - issued_time;

    // Profile the miss latency for all non-zero demand misses
    if (miss_latency != 0) {"
      <track miss stats>
    }
"

Should this not instead be "L1_cache_latency" or "2 *
L1_cache_latency"  (if it has to be buffered both ways)???

The effect of this I think is a saturation of the miss latency
histogram in the 1st bucket.

If anyone has any thoughts, let me know, as I could be missing
something here ... :)

--
- Korey