Hi,

I am an engineering graduate student and I am currently trying to run an
android image using gem5. I am following these instructions:
http://www.m5sim.org/Bbench-gem5

However, I reach a snag when I get to this part:
Run /path_to_gem5_root/build/ARM_FS/m5.fast configs/example/fs.py -b bbench
--kernel=vmlinux.smp.mouse.arm to run BBench on Android using ARM. Invoke from
/path_to_gem5_root.

I don't seem to have an "ARM_FS" directory under my build directory. I have
downloaded both the stable release of gem5 as well as the developer version.

Could you please point in the right direction of what I should do next?

Thanks!
Mike