Hello,

I'm not sure if my idea may work, but you could try to access some stat
that count the number of cycles (numCycles?) from the cache code. You may
need to pass a cpu pointer or something like that to have access to cpu
stats. Or find a way to access the global tick counter (in picosec)...

Hope it helps,

--
Fernando A. Endo, PhD student and researcher

Université de Grenoble, UJF
France