Yea, it looks like something changed, perhaps the definition of some of
the structures have changed since the code was written. It looks like
it's happening when the thread is about to exit, and the the wrong
address is being jumped too. You might try an older version of gcc and
see if it works and if you see what has changed.

Thanks,

Ali

On 31.05.2014 04:46, Jack Harvard wrote:

> I ran m5threads/tests/test___thread and a few others in the tests
> folder, they all had the same page fault panic (I side), it's an BLX
> instruction caused the page table panic.
> Jack Harvard
>
> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Ali Saidi <sa...@umich.edu> wrote:
>
>> What test are you running? Ali On 30.05.2014 10:35, Jack Harvard via
>> gem5-users wrote: To add, x86 SE runs fine Jack Harvard On Fri, May 30, 2014
>> at 4:21 PM, Jack Harvard <jack.harv...@gmail.com> wrote: Did the same as
>> this
>> http://lacasa.uah.edu/portal/Upload/tutorials/gem5/RunningPrograms-gem5.txt
>> [1], the run now says "panic: Page table fault when accessing virtual
>> address 0xf0004", this virtual address looks like an address in library or
>> heap. Something is broken, anyone came across the same? Jack Harvard

Links:
------
[1]
http://lacasa.uah.edu/portal/Upload/tutorials/gem5/RunningPrograms-gem5.txt