Hi Users,

For the following scenario:

Read0 Read1 Read2 Read3 Read4 Read5 Read6 Read7 Read8 Read9 Read10 Read11

There are 12 reads in the read queue numbered in the order of arrival.
Read 0 to Read3 access same row  of Bank1, Read4 access Bank0, Read5 to
Read8 access same row of Bank2 and Read9 to Read11 access same row of Bank3.

According to FR-FCFS scheduler, even there is only a single request Read4
to Bank0, it should be scheduled after the Read0 to Read3 are scheduled.
Because within the window of Read0-Read3, the Read4 would have done with
precharge and activate and ready to schedule. Though Read5 and Read9 are
also ready, Read4 needs to be scheduled as the next row hit, according to
FCFS.

However i see a different behaviour where Read4 is scheduled only after all
other row hits to Bank2 and Bank3 is scheduled. Also i noticed  from the
debug prints that Read4 is not becoming a row_hit.

Are we missing to mark the read as row hit after precharge and activate. I
am trying to figure this out. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks,
Prathap