Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your reply that helps me a lot.
I have two more questions!

When you say, objects schedule there own events, why did you choose this way
to schedule events? Why is it not simply scheduled by the simulation kernel?
Each object call the schedule function for its events. When I looked to the
code, this schedule function is defined in pollevent.hh/.cc which is
accessed by all the objects. Is there an advantage for this scheduling method?

When events are scheduled, we must specify the event.when() (the scheduler
don't decide when to schedule events!this is not the case in systemC, we can
not know when an event will be executed). Is the event queue ordred
according to events stampes or times when events are produced (created)?

Thanks,
Fela,
PhD student, France.