Hi guys,

If we want to stick to a x8 4Gb part, then perhaps K4A4G085WD-BCRC would make
sense?

Andreas

From: Majid Jalili <majid...@gmail.com<mailto:majid...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, 12 March 2015 07:17
To: omar naji <naji_o...@hotmail.com<mailto:naji_o...@hotmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] Negative value for system.mem_ctrls_1.actEnergy

Dear Omar and Andreas,

Yes you are right. I changed the --mem-type to DDR3_1600_x64 and the problem
was solved. The value for IDDs in DRAMCtrl.py are set to:
 for DDR3_1600_x64
              IDD0 = '75mA' and IDD3N = '57mA'
for DDR4_2400_x64,
              IDD0 = '64mA' and IDD3N = '67mA'

It seems that IDDs for DDR4_2400_x64 need to be revised.

Regards

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 9:20 PM, omar naji