Hi Vinayak,

I have used "busybox sync" command before exiting the simulation to write all changes to disk.

For example:

./blackscholes 1 /parsec/install/inputs/blackscholes/in_4K.txt /parsec/install/inputs/blackscholes/prices.txt
echo "Done :D"
busybox sync
/sbin/m5 exit

Bests,
Sanem

Alinti Vinayak Bhargav Srinath <srina...@umn.edu>

Hi All,

Can someone please help me regarding this query ?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Vinayak Bhargav Srinath <srina...@umn.edu>