Hi,

I have a nice collection of configurations/settings, which I have found while I have been using Gem5 in my work.

For me it was difficult to search for each single setting one by one. Now I feel that it would be nice If all that

information is available as one document (more specifically, about the ARM FS mode simulation setup) .

In this regard, I want to make it publicly available to anyone by publishing it as a technical report.

Is there anyway to publish/upload this technical report to gem5 official website?

Thanks.

Tod