Hello Users,

I am simulating ARM detailed(O3)  quad core CPU with private L1 cache and
shared L2 cache.
I am trying to regulate the number of outstanding requests a core can
generate. I know that by statically changing the number of number of L1
MSHRs(passed as parameters from O3v7a.py), i can restrict the number of
outstanding requests of a core.

I would like to have private cache with different number of L1 MSHRs for
each core(for eg: core0 - 1MSHR, Core2 - 3MSHRs ..etc).  How to make this
assignment through configuration file?

Also i would like to dynamically change this allocation.
Can i make use of m5(special instruction) to do this? Can anyone shed some
light on this.

Thanks,
Prathap