Hi Andreas

Thank you very much for your help. One more question, if I use the classic
memory system, will I be able to write my own bus controller or protocol?

Best,
Vivian

Hi Vivian,

I would suggest your best option is to stick with the classic (non-Ruby)
memory system, and use the CommMonitor for packet tracing.

Andreas