Hi All,

I am performing ARM FS simulation and want to calculate energy consumption
of the program which contains calls to DVFS. I have generated some
statistics and with the help of config.ini and stats.txt, I am trying to
populate Mcpat xml file to calculate energy.

There is a parameter called *<param name="target_core_clockrate"> *under
the component "System". Also there is a per core parameter called* <param
name="clock_rate"> *for each of the simulated core. For per core parameter
*"clock_rate"*, I would set this to that frequency which each of the core
is currently running on.(The value will be different for different core).

Since each core is running at different frequency, I am not sure what value
to put in* "target_core_clockrate", *as this tag belongs to "system
component" which necessarily is a global setting.
Could you please help me here?

Regards
Rahul