Request req->isUncacheable() checks if the request is an uncacheable
access, and is set by the TLB lookup.
Based on a quick search in the source code, I see that this has only been
implemented in the classic memory model, and not in Ruby. Hopefully someone
correct me if I am wrong.

You could try searching the reviewboard (www.reviews.gem5.org) to see if
someone has attempted to add this functionality, but I don't think there is
any good way to search the review board currently. Alternatively, you could
implement this yourself, and later submit your changes into the mainstream
gem5 source.

Cheers,
Swapnil Haria,
Graduate Student,