Hi,
I am trying to build ARM processor based NOC in gem5 in full system mode. I
am trying with following

scons build/ARM/gem5.fast  PROTOCOL=MESI_Two_Level -j2

but I get following error while building the targets,

build/ARM/mem/ruby/system/DMASequencer.cc: In member function 'virtual void
DMASequencer::init()':
build/ARM/mem/ruby/system/DMASequencer.cc:58:63: error: left shift of
negative value [-Werror=shift-negative-value]
     m_data_block_mask = ~ (~0 << RubySystem::getBlockSizeBits());
                                                               ^
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors
scons: *** [build/ARM/mem/ruby/system/DMASequencer.fo] Error 1

Note the compilers are CC=gcc CXX=g++. I have tried using clang and clang++
compilers with scons but got some other errors with them. Note that I am
using the repository provided by on the gem5-arm-ruby gite.lirmm.fr
page. *https://gite.lirmm.fr/butko/gem5-arm-ruby/tree/ruby
<https://gite.lirmm.fr/butko/gem5-arm-ruby/tree/ruby>   *

Kindly, if you can help me in this issue. I will be highly obliged.

best regards,

Muhammad Sharjeel Khilji