From: gem5-users [gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org] on behalf of Moussa, Ayman
[ayman.mouss...@imperial.ac.uk]
Sent: 08 February 2017 19:02
To: gem5 users mailing list
Subject: [gem5-users] Simulated data information - Cache and memory

Hi everyone

Could someone please tell me what parameters represent information about the
cache? i.e l1,l2,l3 I and D cache sizes, associativity , access time etc. Is
there any information about memory access time too? I searched the stats.txt
and config.ini but I could not find it anything about cache sizes or memory
access time. I'm using the se.py configuration script but did not supply any
arguments (l1d_size etc) so what cache sizes does gem5 default to using if none
are supplied?

Thanks