Hi Jason, thanks for replying. Actually, I am using SE mode and currently
relying on printings from the benchmarks themselves (these are SPEC2006
benchmarks). I expect that due to different implementation of syscalls,
some executed portion can be different, but even the printings from
benchmarks for ARM and x86 (say till X number of pseudo instructions calls)
are  not in sync. In other words, I expect that when a particular function
in the benchmark (where I have placed pseudo instruction) is called Xth
time, the same work should have been done by both binaries if the input is
same in both cases. That does not seem to be the case !