Hi Ali,

You can ignore this warning at the beginning of simulation. The warning is
pretty self-explanatory. After adding some power modeling information to
gem5, there is a warning if you change power states more than once at the
same moment (which is physically impossible). But since this is at the
beginning of simulation, it isn't modeling something real, so you can
ignore this error.

We should probably do something to ignore this warning at the beginning of
simulation.

Jason