Hi all,

I am trying to build a hierarchy of caches and tester CPUs using memtest
(configs/examples/memtest.py) as my reference. I am able to connect regular
XBars and caches normally, but I want an *N*-ported connection between a
cache and a XBar (i.e. *N* simultaneous requests should be able to go from
XBar to cache and vice versa). How do I achieve this? Also, I would like to
know how to simulate multiple channels in the main memory.

Any pointers/explanation is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your
help!

Subhankar Pal  |  Computer Science & Engineering  |  University of
Michigan, Ann Arbor