From: gem5-users [gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org] on behalf of 没名字
[13630583...@163.com]
Sent: 15 March 2017 09:25
To: gem5-users@gem5.org
Subject: [gem5-users] How to collect write/read request to L2cache in multiCPU
se.py configuration.

Hi ,gem5 users!
       I am using gem5 to collect  write/read request to L2cache in multiCPU
se.py configuration.I want to know the info about task id,cpu id,isWrite or
isRead of each request sent from the cpu to the L2cache.
       I see the stats.txt,but it only contains the total number of
instructions,is there a way to configure the output to stats.txt.if there
is,which file it should be?
       Someone told me to use src/cpu/inst_pb_trace.cc to write my own code,but
I donnot know the usage of tihs Object.Is there a API of gem5's python or c++'
class?Like SrcClockDomain() in python se.py
       Thanks to you all!