Hi,
I am running splash2 on ARM NoC and I get following timing information on
output while running radix kernel.

                 TIMING INFORMATION
Start time                        :       2180011630
Initialization finish time        :       2180013105
Overall finish time               :       2180014293
Total time with initialization    :             2663
Total time without initialization :             1188
Overall transpose time            :               57
Overall transpose fraction        :          0.04798
I want to know that total time with initialization is reported in tick or
seconds (msec)? Kindly, if any suggestions.

best regards
sharjeel