Hi All,

I have a following system in GEM5 SE mode, with ARM , simple physical memory
and an external tlm-memory.

I know the address range of both of the memories as defined in config.ini file.
Now I want to explicitly access the PHY-MEM and also TLM memory, but I am
unable to do that due to virtual address in the SE mode. Is there a way that I
can access both the memories explicitly in C ?

# +----------------+       +-------+        ^
# | System Port |       |  CPU  |       |
# +---------+------+     +---+---+       |
#                   |                         |               | gem5 World
#                   |          +-------+               |
#                   |          |                              |
# +---------v------v--------------+    |
# |                  Membus                 |    |
# +-----+---------------+--------+     |
#            |                         |                      |
#  +----v-------+           |                      |
# |PHY_MEM|            |                      |
#                                       |                      External Port
#                               +---v---+               | TLM World
#                               |  TLM  |               |

Regards
Yasir