Hi
I am a new user of gem5 I want to realize a simulation of 4 benchmarks of the
mibench suite, my goal is to study the shared  l2 cache and private L2 cache. I
compile jpeg for ARM architecture and when I executed it with the following
command I could not find the miss rate and hit rate for each core, the majority
of the values are null in stats file. I am using MESI protocol and ruby  How
can I get asimple architecture with a private L1 for each Core and a shared L2?
And how to get the number of miss or miss rate?How can I specify num bank of
the cache
Can I sent a command for all benchmark on one time
 The command is:./build/ARM/gem5.opt configs/example/se.py -n 16 --ruby -c
/home/mostafa/gem5/mibench/consumer/jpeg/jpeg-6a/cjpeg '--option=-dct int
-progressive -opt -outfile
/home/mostafa/gem5/mibench/consumer/jpeg/output_large_encode.jpeg
/home/mostafa/gem5/mibench/consumer/jpeg/input_large.ppm' --caches
--l1d_size=32kB --l1i_size=32kB --l1d_assoc=4 --l1i_assoc=4 --l2cache
--l2_size=1MB --num-l2caches=16 --l2_assoc=8 --cacheline_size=64
--cpu-type=arm_detailedI would be very grateful for a help thank you