Hello,
if I clearly understood your question you can do that in the SConscript file in
the o3 folder. For any new structure you want to add create the equivalent
files .hh/.cc (and maybe _impl.hh) and make this structure
compile by including a corespondent line in the SConscript file. And then
normally use it within the other structures in the pipeline.
Hope it helps.

--
Kleovoulos Kalaitzidis
Doctorant - Équipe PACAP

Centre de recherche INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique
Bâtiment 12E, Bureau E321, Campus de Beaulieu,
35042 Rennes Cedex, France