Hi all,

I am pretty new to gem5 and been following the steps to work with the ruby
random tester, which are going fine.

I wish to work on the full system configuration and exact steps to follow
for building and executing the splash2x benchmarks, could anyone please
guide me on the same?

Any online web page which can detail the steps to get the stats file and
enable me to analyze the output would be great.

I have been executing the x86 benchmark for a term paper and would be
grateful if a resource pertaining to that architecture could be shared.

Thanks and Regards,

Raman