Thanks for these links, I will look through them for help. The -r option
indicates the checkpoint number that I want to restore, right? I have been
using --restore=mtout/cpt.TICKNUMBER but I imagine -r will work similarly.
Also, I am not sure what you mean by the "m5 guest tool". My understanding
is the guest the simulated machine but what are the guest tools?

Thanks. Bryce Patel