Dear users,

Hello, I am a beginner in gem5 and now trying to learn gem5.
I like to measure power consumption of processor by using gem5.
I found that there are example code in gem5 in src/sim/power directory.
Also, I found that there are three code mathexpr_powermodel.cc,
mathexpr_model.hh, and MathExprPowerModel.py.
I read documentation about simobject and when I try to run
MathExprPowerModel.py, it does not work.
How can I run this MathExprPowerModel.py?
Please tell me instruction to run this code. (i.e command line in terminal
to run the code)

Thanks in advance,
Park