Greetings to all,
I am new to gem5 and I am trying to develop a hierarchical network on chip
(noc) topology based on Bai *et al *2016.  The noc has a pyramidal
structure with a based layer of 64 routers each connected to network
interface (ni). The 2nd layer has 16 routers that acts purely as switches
(not connected to any ni). The 3rd layer has 4 routers also acting purely
as switches.

Debug printout, using RubyNetwork flag, shows that only the based 64
routers wokeup.  The remaining routers that are not connected to ni did not
wakeup. I went through the .hh and .cc of the following files; router,
basicrouter, consumer, networkinterface and garnetnetwork but could not
figure out how to wakeup these routers.

Can someone please help me out?

Respectfully Yours
Kimiya F.