Hi All,

When I am running a lot of the SPEC '17 applications on gem5, I am getting
a warning message that says *warn: instruction 'movntdq_Mo_Vo'
unimplemented*. The source code for the binary does not seem to indicate
the usage of the movntdq instruction.
I assume it is the glibc that is using this instruction, because of
indication from the cpuid that there is support for SSE2. I tried disabling
both the bits for SSE2 and SSE in the edx register, which ought to cause
glibc to not use the binary that contains the same instruction, but I
continue to see the same error. Is there something I am missing? Or is
there an easier workaround?

Thanks,
Shyam