Hi Abhishek,

Check --debug-help. You probably want --debug-file=<filename> and you may
want --debug-start=<tick> when debugging Ruby protocols in FS mode. I've
also found it useful to use a named pipe for the debug file and pipe it
though `tail` to get only the last n lines (where n is usually megabytes to
gigabytes).

PS: Using the Ruby random tester is a way to debug protocol issues without
having to wait for hours (days if you have tracing on) for Linux to boot.

Cheers,
Jason