Hello,
it is normal to get these warnings for unimplemented instructions. However, in
my experience, these warnings are not the case for aborting. Normally some
panic message follows, but maybe not related to this "warn". For instance,
there is the case of avx instructions that are not implemented and will abort
the execution : [
https://gem5-users.gem5.narkive.com/jO22f7kV/spec2017-on-gem5-se-mode |
https://gem5-users.gem5.narkive.com/jO22f7kV/spec2017-on-gem5-se-mode ]

Regards,

--
Kleovoulos Kalaitzidis
Doctorant - Équipe PACAP

Centre de recherche INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique
Bâtiment 12E, Bureau E321, Campus de Beaulieu,
35042 Rennes Cedex, France