From: Francisco Carlos
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 10:44 AM
To: gem5 users mailing list
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] how to define combined debug flags.

Hi Yuan,

You can use, for example: ./build/x86/gem5.opt --debug-flag=Fetch,Decode
--debug-file=debug.out. This command will show prints from both flags. So you
just change Fetch and Decode flag to your debugs flags.

I don't know if i understand your question.

Francisco Carlos Silva Junior
Ph.D Student at University of Brasilia