Since the problem seems to be related to the faulty load instruction being
re-executed before the faulty version is committed, is it safe to skip load
execution if the instruction has ReExec fault and its Executed flag is set
and manually resetting the Executed flag once the faulty instruction is
completed?

This is roughly what I had in mind. I am not very familiar with the flow of
instructions through the pipeline on the O3 implementation. so I would
appreciate if you could give some feedback on whether this is safe to
implement or not.

DefaultIEW<Impl>::executeInsts()
{
       .
       .
       .
       .
    } else if (inst->isLoad()) {

                 // Added check

                 if ((dynamic_cast<ReExec*>(inst->fault.get()) != nullptr)
&& (inst->isExecuted()))

                 {

                       if (inst->isCompleted())
                             inst->clearExecuted();

                       continue;

                 }
                 // End of added check

       .
       .
       .
       .
}

I am having better luck with this modification but Ruby (MOESI_hammer)
still sometimes runs into deadlock