Hi Shehab,

This is a great question. I've noticed this as well, and I'm not sure why
it occurs. I'll put it on the to do list to look into (or you can look into
it and see if you can figure it out :)).

One option to get around this that we've been playing with is using m5
writefile to output important information instead of the terminal.

Cheers,
Jason