From:  "Ciro Santilli";<ciro.santi...@gmail.com>;
Send time: Monday, Oct 21, 2019 0:28 AM
To: "gem5 users mailing list"<gem5-users@gem5.org>; "Libo
Zhou"<zhl...@foxmail.com>;

Subject:  Re: [gem5-users] How are registers modelled in gem5?

Libo,

I meant to reply to your previous email, but I waited to see if anyone
had a better reply, and then I forgot to reply.

There is very little documentation available on gem5 internals, but in
general they are not difficult to understand.

I would recommend that you run some very simple content on gem5 e.g.
se.py, e.g. a -nostartfiles linux hello world, and then step debug
gem5 with GDB, and everything should become clear then.

If you reach a more specific question while doing that, do ask,
because then it is more likely that people will be able to answer.