Thanks, Ciro. And do you know where is the cpu policy class are defined?

Best regards.

Yuan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ciro Santilli
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 3:21 AM
To: gem5 users mailing list; yuan
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] Where is the different namespace defined in
CPUdirectory.

gem5 uses a lot of code generation unfortunately, do a `grep -Ir
THE_ISA` in the build directory to find them (ignores both symlinks
and binary files).

Then just git grep for keywords of the generated files and focus on
Python matches, e.g. `git grep THE_ISA` leads to src/SConscript
function `def makeTheISA`.