Hi, All,

Would you mind to share the details about using the NoncoherentCache. I
have the same issue about "panic: panic condition !from_cpu_side occurred:
Non-coherent cache received functional snoop request" when I use the
NoncoherentCache as the last level cache(L3 cache). I defined the L3 cache
as an instance of NoncoherentCache, and define the L3Bus similar to L2Xbar.
But I suffered the previous error and can not resolve it. Instead, I use
Cache for L3 and make my code work. But I am still wondering how you get
rid of this error.

Best regards.

Yuan