Hi Ciro
I was debugging the X86, mutlticore issue as suggested by you.
I could see that the simulation exits as expected by changing
 * if (activeContexts ==0)*
at
https://github.com/gem5/gem5/blob/9fc9c67b4242c03f165951775be5cd0812f2a705/src/sim/syscall_emul.cc#L212
to *if (activeContexts == 1).*
This change is done as per the commit
https://github.com/gem5/gem5/commit/bae0edb0d26dc6c4738855cf38e9a6a109ae8003
I want to ask, whether this change ie  *if (activeContexts ==0) *was a bug
or intentional for some other reason?

Thanks
KP Arun