Hi Carlos,

Does this fault appear early on in the execution?  Have you tried booting with 1 core, create a checkpoint and then when restoring from it (basically skipping boot) you can have multiple cores.  I had a similar problem and this is how I solved it, but I am not sure it's the same issue.

Personally I didn't cross-compile, instead I used Qemu to chroot into an arm linux image (while on a x86 native linux machine) and then compile from the "fake" arm environment.

This is the method on opensuse <https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Chroot> and ubuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/BuildEABIChroot>.