Hello Jason,

Thanks a lot! "python2 /usr/bin/scons" worked. But there seems to be
another issue that was not there before.
In "m5out" folder, the "config.dot" is no being generated. Only three files
are in the folder:
i) stats.txt
ii) config.ini
iii) config.json
Therefore, I cannot get "visual" description of my configuration. I also
installed "graphviz" and "python-pydot" but none seems to work.
Is there any workaround? As a side note, it worked on older Ubuntu distos
like 16.04 and 18.04 without any issues.

Thanks
Sam