Hi Jason,

Thank you for your very helpful (and prompt) reply!

You were right that the SC_Failed was a red herring.
After playing around with my protocol a bit more, the issue seems to have been
that I was making the callback for load and store hits (e.g.
`sequencer.{x}Callback(address, entry, false)`) directly in the
mandatoryQueue_in definition, rather than by invoking a transition which then
made the callback -- it appears this makes the callback silently fail.
What's a bit strange is that callbacks for external hits (e.g.
`sequencer.{x}(address, entry, true, {data-source})`) seem to work just fine
when you declare them directly in an in_port rather than as part of an invoked
transition... Not sure if this is either because the mandatoryQueue is a bit
special, or if its because of the "initial access was a miss" flag.

Thank you once again for taking the time to help out a less experienced
fisherman :)

Best,
Theo