Also, in ARM more specifically, you can see miscregs at
https://github.com/gem5/gem5/blob/cc3e12b504c20b3bc78db52059d3f4f9b02dfbe8/src/arch/arm/miscregs.hh#L56

Most are what the ARM manuals call "System Registers", but a few
others are just convenient ways to implement other ISA features like
e.g. MISCREG_LOCKADDR for LLSC.